Our two core businesses are independently managed by separate professional teams but with extensive exchange of ideas and mutual support between the teams. Each member of the management teams is well-experienced in the capital market.
Fund Management Team
Mr. Jiang Qi Hang, Howard
Founder and Chairman of the Group
- Over 18 years of professional experience in securities and asset management industry
- Senior management of BOCI Securities Limited, BNP Paribas Peregrine Securities Limited, Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia Limited (1997 – 2006)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Zhong Shan University, China
- MBA degree, Australian Graduate School of Management of University of New South Wales, Australia
Mr. ZHENG Yuchun, Andrew
Chief Investment Officer of China Angel Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
Among the first batch of licensed securities analysts approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission
- Regulated activities Type 1, 4 & 9 with the Securities and Future Commission of Hong Kong
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Over 20 years’ experience in financial analysis, investment and asset management of A share and Hong Kong securities market
- Releasing nearly two hundred thousand words of financial reports in China Securities Journal, Shanghai Securities News, Securities Times and some other popular finance magazines
- Senior Research Analyst of Guosen Securities Co. Ltd
- Chief Executive Officer of Observer Star (HK) Co. Ltd
- Director, Institutional Sales of CITIC Securities International Company Limited.
- Deputy General Manager (Investment & Operation) of Renhe Commercial Holdings Company Limited (Stock Code: 01387.HK)
- Executive Director & President of Culture Landmark Investment Limited (Stock Code: 00674.HK)
- PhD in Finance, The University of Hong Kong.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Harbin Institute of Technology
- Bachelor Degree in Physics, Peking University.
Bao Gao Wa
Vice President of China Angel Fund Management (HK) Limited
- Responsible for business development in Mainland China and equity investment
- Familiar with Guangzhou market. Have been involved in financing, loans and financial products for large, medium and small enterprises in Guangzhou
- 20+ years of experience in Finance Industry, as a leading role in Trust, Fund, Securities and Bank business
- MBA degree, Royal Roads University, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Miss. LIU Kit Ching, Portia
Director of China Angel Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- Miss LIU is one of the Responsible Officer and the director of China Angel Fund Management (HK) Company Limited.
She has over 18 years’ experience in asset management and investment management industry. She also has more
than 12 years’ senior position overseeing investor services and fund operation.